“Ay Mama, what do you do when your dreams come true?” Write a (short) blog post, of course!
- I was too nervous to read my program.
- When the house lights dimmed, the whole audience gasped as one.
- Chris Jackson’s voice somehow sounds even better in person.
- People are constantly writing with quills, but they never have ink.
- If Satisfied was its own show, it would win the Tony for Best Musical.
- Cabinet Battle #1 is so much fun live.
- The part of Aaron Burr is so well written, I root for him. Off that immigrant, Burr!
- You can just see the tops of Alex Lacamoire’s curls bouncing in the orchestra pit.
- The Les Mis turntable should take notes from the Hamilton turntable.
- If you can see through your tears at the line “they row him back across the Hudson,” you’ll be rewarded.
- They change coats in this show as often as they change shoes in Billy Elliot.
- The curtain call is infuriatingly short.
- I bought a magnet just to be sure it wasn’t all a dream.
"How lucky we are to be alive right now."